- Yield1 serving
- Prep time
- Cook time
- 1 Lil Snappers apple or pear, stem top removed, center cored out*
- 1 Lil Snappers California mandarin, peeled and separated into segments
- 1 round cracker
- 1 slice deli meat (of choice), cut into approximate 2” round
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese
- pretzels, crushed (optional)
- Place 4 to 5 mandarin segments inside apple or pear cup. Place round of deli meat on cracker and spread top with cream cheese; garnish with one butterflied** mandarin. Sprinkle top of cracker with crushed pretzel (optional). Place dressed cracker on top of fruit cup… to cap.
- Serve extra fruit alongside for additional snacking!
*For best results in creating a fruit cup, slice off top stem of fruit (at point where fruit just begins to widen; core out with a melon baller to create a deep basin, without breaking through bottom end of fruit.
**To make a mandarin butterfly, slice one fruit segment lengthwise (from outside surface toward center), stopping just short of halving completely through. Butterfly open slightly, to expose center flesh.