- YieldMakes 4 mini fruit bowls servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- 2 Lil Snappers d’Anjou pears, halved lengthwise (core and stem removed)
- 1 Lil Snappers apple, diced (core and stem removed)
- 1 Lil Snappers citrus, peeled, segments separated and sliced into thirds
- 2 dozen mini marshmallows, if desired
Using a small melon baller, carefully remove flesh of each pear half leaving an approximate ¼” outer rim. Dice pieces of fruit removed and toss in a bowl with cut apple and citrus. Fill cavity of each pear half with mixed fruit. Dot tops with 4 to 6 mini marshmallows, if desired.