- Yieldmakes two servings
- Prep time
- Cook time
- 1 Lil Snappers citrus (cara cara, moro, or navel suggested), cut into cartwheels*
- 1 Lil Snappers apple (of choice), cored and cut crosswise into approximate 3/8” to ½” rounds
- 1 Lil Snappers pear (of choice), cored and cut crosswise into approximate 3/8” to ½” rounds
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into approximate 1” slices
- Slide a bottom end piece of apple or pear onto each skewer (a plastic straw works well), flesh-side up, to serve as “base” of fruit stack. (Note: a length of ribbon, snuggly tied just below base of fruit, will help secure stack in position on skewer.)
- Continue threading fruit onto skewer using banana slices to separate apple, pear and citrus rounds.
* Turn unpeeled fruit on its side and cut a thin slice from both ends; discard ends. Then slice fruit crosswise into approximate 3/8” to ½” wheels.
Calories 158 (4.5% from fat); Fat 0.8g (sat 0.2g, poly 0.1g, mono 0.1g); Protein 1.5g; Carbohydrates 41.0g; Fiber 6.3g; Sugar 26.0g; Cholesterol 0.0mg; Potassium 327.4mg; Sodium 2.1mg.